Saturday, February 16, 2013

Return to Radom '12

I had spent four months out of Poland and the withdrawal was hitting in. Lucky for me, my mid term break fell on the same date as lovely Little Monika's wedding! Flight: BOOKED.
Got to experience a Polish wedding
See all my friends
Eat and drink my own body weight
End of Polish cravings... for now!

I flew in the same day as the wedding, meaning I was drinking as much coffee as vodka (or Russian coffees!), however I kept my high heels on, caught up with all the lovely ladies of Radom and even kept myself together (barely) to catch the veil!
Not much can be said after that. Tiredness hit, sat on the take away cake in the taxi home and did not make it to the Sunday after party.
Zdrowie!


 Step 1: Drink Vodka

Step 2:
Get veil

Step 3:
Dance off

Step 4:
Repeat 1-3



No comments:

Post a Comment